CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Its Ok Thursdays

      Its Ok...

..to wish that some people were slinkies so I could push them down a flight of stairs.

..to miss my sons game because its all the way in Trimble Co and I need to get the camper  ready for my & Patricks much needed get-away this weekend.   

..to have a Mess Ass House because I cant stay outta the pool long enough to get nething done. Please bring me the Fall soon, so I can be productive inside. 

..to have gotten paid yesterday and have only $30 of it left to last two more weeks. 

..to suffer from Bored Eating in Bagdad. (Bware Tiff!)

..to be thankful that Im not Married to the Worthless, SelfCentered Piece of Shit that I bear my Boys with..

..to have not received the Wonderful Wine Tote that My Dearest Laura Promised--but I b waiting patiently.. 

..to have never woke up with sumthing like this
   Oh no. No no no no no.

..to know a couple people I would consider buying one of these for.
Custom pet nose pendents, don't know about that?
..to be glad these werent invented when I was a Wee-One.
.Hmm.

PEACE OUT, MY FRIENDS..

0 comments:

Post a Comment